Community & Events
Brookline Village is our work home, a vibrant spot with shops, services, and local businesses. We’re a blink away from downtown on the T and a stroll from Longwood, Jamaica Plain, Mission Hill, Coolidge Corner, and Washington Square.
- Legal Vitamins for Entrepreneurs: Best Tips for Preventing Costly Legal Trouble and Lowering Your Legal Spend, Tuesday August 14, 12:30-1:30PM, free with ticket
- Legal Office Hours for Small Businesses, Startups, Entrepreneurs and Freelancers with Daily General Counsel, Tuesday August 14, 1:45-2:45PM, free, TVW and Workbar members only
- New date: TVW Summer Happy Hour, Thursday August 23, 5-7PM, free for TVW and Workbar Members and guests
- Marketing for People Who Don’t Like Marketing: 3 Keys To Loving Your Marketing with Christina Frei, Thursday September 13, 12-1:15PM, free with ticket
- Rekindle You Craft Writing Workshop with Daphne Strassmann, Tuesday September 25, free with RSVP
- Legal Bootcamp: The Top Ten Legal Mistakes For Businesses with Daily General Counsel, Friday September 21, 12:30-1:30PM, seats limited, free with RSVP
- Legal Office Hours for Small Businesses, Startups, Entrepreneurs and Freelancers with Daily General Counsel, Friday September 21, 1:45-2:45PM, free, TVW and Workbar members only
Join our update list to hear about events coming to The Village Works!
Planning an Event?
Our beautiful building is the perfect spot for your event— professional or recreational. Or check out our meeting rooms for off-sites and smaller gatherings.
We love breakfast board meetings, evening mixers, book readings, launch parties, hackathons, book groups, and letter writing campaign clubs! Members always receive preferred pricing and scheduling. Reach out to hear more.
Host an Event at TVW
The Village Works
is a neighborhood coworking space in Brookline Village. We offer flexible memberships for our shared workspace as well as offices, meeting rooms, events and community connection.