Community & Events
Brookline Village is our work home, a vibrant spot with shops, services, and local businesses. We’re a blink away from downtown on the T and a stroll from Longwood, Jamaica Plain, Mission Hill, Coolidge Corner, and Washington Square.
- Rekindle Your Craft Community Writing Group with Daphne Strassmann, Wednesday June 26, 6:30PM, free with RSVP
- Summer Capsule Tour Pop-Up Shop with UPNEXT: featuring Tallulah & Poppy, Just Madras, and more, Saturday and Sunday June 29-30
- TVWer Lunch and Learn: Grammy Music Education Coalition, free for members, Tuesday July 9
- COMMUNITY THURSDAYS | Community Coworking Night, Thursday July 11, 7–9PM, free with RSVP
- COMMUNITY THURSDAYS | Climate Crisis Roof Deck Recharge, Thursday July 11, contact Anne Sudduth for invitation
Planning an Event?
Our beautiful building is the perfect spot for your event— professional or recreational. Or check out our meeting rooms for off-sites and smaller gatherings.
We love breakfast board meetings, evening mixers, book readings, launch parties, hackathons, book groups, and letter writing campaign clubs! Members always receive preferred pricing and scheduling. Reach out to hear more.
Host an Event at TVW
is a neighborhood coworking space in Brookline Village. We offer flexible memberships for our shared workspace as well as offices, meeting rooms, events and community connection.