Community & Events
Brookline Village is our work home, a vibrant spot with shops, services, and local businesses. We’re a blink away from downtown on the T and a stroll from Longwood, Jamaica Plain, Mission Hill, Coolidge Corner, and Washington Square.
- Rekindle Your Craft Community Writing Group with Daphne Strassmann, Wednesday May 1, 6:30PM, free with RSVP
- Social Impact Discussion Group, Monday May 6, free for members
- Legal Bootcamp: Intellectual Property Basics for Small Businesses with Daily General Counsel, Thursday May 16, 12:30-1:30PM, free with RSVP
- Legal Office Hours for Small Businesses, Startups, Entrepreneurs and Freelancers with Daily General Counsel, Thursday May 16, 1:30-2:30PM
- Start with a Spark: 10 Ways to Captivate an Audience Right Away with Anna Kaufman, Tuesday May 21, 12–1P
- First Fridays at The Village Works, Thursday, June 6, follow us on Twitter or Facebook for updates, and see below to RSVP for the Writing Marathon
- Writing Marathon at The Village Works, Thursday June 6, 7–9PM, free with RSVP
- Rekindle Your Craft Community Writing Group with Daphne Strassmann, Wednesday June 26, 6:30PM, free with RSVP
Planning an Event?
Our beautiful building is the perfect spot for your event— professional or recreational. Or check out our meeting rooms for off-sites and smaller gatherings.
We love breakfast board meetings, evening mixers, book readings, launch parties, hackathons, book groups, and letter writing campaign clubs! Members always receive preferred pricing and scheduling. Reach out to hear more.
Host an Event at TVW
is a neighborhood coworking space in Brookline Village. We offer flexible memberships for our shared workspace as well as offices, meeting rooms, events and community connection.