Events & Community
We host private events — both social and professional — in our gorgeously appointed historic building in the heart of Brookline Village. We have packages for groups of 5-100 with local catering and beverage options. And our ready-to-shop retail pop-up spaces feature sunny storefront facing Washington Street.
Is our one-of-a-kind venue the perfect spot for your unique event? Connect to learn more!
Brookline Village is a a vibrant neighborhood full with local shops and restaurants. We’re three T stops from Kenmore Square and a stroll from Longwood, JP, Mission Hill, Coolidge Corner, and Washington Square.
- Marketing for Humans: Bringing the Human Back Into Marketing with Christina Frei, Tuesday September 17, 12–1:15PM, free with RSVP
- Legal Office Hours for Small Businesses, Startups, and Entrepreneurs with Daily General Counsel, Wednesday September 25, 12–2PM, free with RSVP
- Rekindle Your Craft: A Prompt-Writing Night with Daphne Strassmann, Wednesday October 2, free with RSVP
- Brookline Chamber of Commerce Capital One Coffee with Segun Idowu, Black Economic Council of MA (BECMA) Executive Director, Wednesday October 30, 8:30-10AM, $10
- Rekindle Your Craft: A Prompt-Writing Night with Daphne Strassmann, Wednesday November 13, free with RSVP
Planning A Private Event?
Our beautiful building is the perfect spot for your event— professional or recreational. Or check out our meeting rooms for off-sites.
We love evening mixers, breakfast board meetings, launch parties, work retreats, hackathons, book groups, and chic dinners! Members always receive preferred pricing and scheduling. Reach out to learn more.
Host at TVW
is a neighborhood coworking space in Brookline Village. We offer flexible memberships for our shared workspace as well as offices, meeting rooms, events and community connection.