Community & Events
Brookline Village is our work home, a vibrant spot with shops, services, and local businesses. We’re a blink away from downtown on the T and a stroll from Longwood, Jamaica Plain, Mission Hill, Coolidge Corner, and Washington Square.
Our friendly coworkers learn from each other at the water cooler and at our events for members, neighbors, and our wider community. You can host your own private event in our beautiful building, or check out our meeting rooms for a smaller gathering.
- SPARK Boston Freelancers Meetup: Networking with Purpose, presented by the Freelancers Union, Wednesday November 1, 6:30-8PM, free
- Legal Bootcamp: Negotiating Tips & Tricks Workshop, presented by Daily GC, Thursday November 9, 12:30-1:30PM, free with ticket
- Legal Bootcamp: Contract Essentials, presented by Daily GC, Thursday November 9, 12:30-1:30PM, free with ticket
- First Light Brookline, Thursday November 30, 5-8PM, free
- Legal Bootcamp: When to Call Your Lawyer, presented by Daily GC, Thursday December 14, 12:30-1:30PM, free with ticket
Join our update list to hear about events coming to The Village Works!
Planning an Event?
We have the perfect spot for your event— professional or recreational.
We love breakfast board meetings, evening mixers, book readings, launch parties, hackathons, book groups, and letter writing campaign clubs! Members always receive preferred pricing and scheduling. Reach out to hear more.
TVW Event Contact Form
The Village Works
is a neighborhood coworking space in Brookline Village. We offer flexible memberships for our shared workspace as well as offices, meeting rooms, events and community connection.