Community & Events
Brookline Village is our work home, a vibrant spot with shops, services, and local businesses. We’re a blink away from downtown on the T and a stroll from Longwood, Jamaica Plain, Mission Hill, Coolidge Corner, and Washington Square.
Our friendly coworkers learn from each other at the water cooler and at our events for members, neighbors, and our wider community. You can host your own private event in our beautiful building, or check out our meeting rooms for a smaller gathering.
- SPARK Boston Freelancers Meetup, Living a 4-Hour Work Week, Wednesday, September 6th, 6:30-8PM, free
- Rekindle Your Craft, community writing group, Tuesday, September 19th, 6:30-9PM, free with registration
- Writing Marathon at The Village Works, Wednesday, September 27th, 6-9PM, free with registration
- SPARK Boston Freelancers Meetup: Sharpen Your Brand, Wednesday, October 4th, 6:30-8PM, free
- Brookline Village Walking Tour by the Brookline Historical Society, Sunday October 8th, 10-11:30AM, free with registration
- Save the date: Community Coworking Night, Wednesday October 18th, free with registration
Join our update list to hear about events coming to The Village Works!
Planning an Event?
We have the perfect spot for your event— professional or recreational.
We love breakfast board meetings, evening mixers, book readings, launch parties, hackathons, book groups, and letter writing campaign clubs! Members always receive preferred pricing and scheduling. Reach out to hear more.
TVW Event Contact Form
The Village Works
is a neighborhood coworking space in Brookline Village. We offer flexible memberships for our shared workspace as well as offices, meeting rooms, events and community connection.