Community & Events
Brookline Village is our work home, a vibrant spot with shops, services, and local businesses. We’re a blink away from downtown on the T and a stroll from Longwood, Jamaica Plain, Mission Hill, Coolidge Corner, and Washington Square.
Our friendly coworkers learn from each other at the water cooler and at our events for members, neighbors, and our wider community. You can host your own private event in our beautiful building, or check out our meeting rooms for a smaller gathering.
- TVW’s Healthy Through the Seasons Series, Winter Edition: The Posture Workshop, Thursday February 1, 4-5PM
- PREPARE 4 VC: The Road to Funding, hosted by Jason Kraus, Monday February 5, 6-8PM
- Tackling your LinkedIn Profile: Need to Haves vs. Nice to Haves, hosted by Debbie Tyson, Tuesday February 6, 9-10:30AM
- Painless LinkedIn Headshots, hosted by Debbie Tyson and Lynne Damianos, Tuesday February 6, 10:30AM-12PM
- Legal Bootcamp Series Workshop: Intellectual Property Issues, presented by Daily General Counsel, Wednesday February 7, 12:30-2:30PM
- Roundtable Discussion: Better Together — Joint Ventures for Small Businesses and Consultants, presented by Daily General Counsel, Wednesday February 27, 9-10:30AM
- Legal Office Hours with Daily General Counsel (TVW and Workbar Network members only), Tuesday, February 27, 10:30-11:30AM
- Rekindle Your Craft: a prompt-driven creative writing event for writers of all levels, Tuesday February 27, 6:30-9:30PM, free with RSVP
- Pathways to Freedom: A Public Art Project Encounter with Julia Vogl, hosted by JArts,Thursday Mar 22, 11AM-1PM
- Brookline Open Studios, Saturday and Sunday April 28 and 29
Join our update list to hear about events coming to The Village Works!
Planning an Event?
We have the perfect spot for your event— professional or recreational.
We love breakfast board meetings, evening mixers, book readings, launch parties, hackathons, book groups, and letter writing campaign clubs! Members always receive preferred pricing and scheduling. Reach out to hear more.
TVW Event Contact Form
The Village Works
is a neighborhood coworking space in Brookline Village. We offer flexible memberships for our shared workspace as well as offices, meeting rooms, events and community connection.